Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Photo Finish


I have so many events to catch up with, I thought I would just post some snap-shots-- since a picture is worth 1,000 words, or so they say. First of all, I met with my high school buddy, Marian the other day at Panera. It was a lot of fun catching up and I'm happy to report that she is still the funny, sweet person that was oh-so-good-a-friend back then. Here's our "auto-portrait"; she looks cute but I look rather bedraggled.


Next, there are a few photos from a dinner that Felipe and I attended at the house of Lupita (my surrogate Venezuelan mother). I love the shot of me and the three guys--I'm like everyone's little sister with these guys. How nice is the shot of the whole group? Que guapo, no?! Looks like we planned it.



The last one is just me (fresh off the highway) at my parent's house with my girl Kitty.

2 comments:

Lys said...

Where are the pictures of Felipe?!??! Has he turned into the mystery man? I will be in Morgantown after the 17th of June until the 22nd, and then at the end of July I will be in Canaan :)

Niki said...

Aww...poo, I'm gonna miss seeing you. Felipe doesn't like photos or info about him to be posted online. He's worried "strangers" will know too much about him...ya know...but he's doing great.