Friday, May 12, 2006

Going home

Last night was a blast! I organized a Ladies Night with a group of about 10 of my craziest girlfriends. We went to dinner, had a few drinks and then went dancing. If we had been a bit less tired, it would have transitioned into a night of hard-core karaoke. Alas, everyone had something important to do today so, we had to wrap it up at 1am. I only wish that going out didn't mean reeeeeking of smoke when you return home. There aren't any pictures of last night...which is probably for the best...hehe ;)

Anyway, I am now packing up to return home for the weekend for Mother's Day and my Dad's birthday. I love my little house and my parents are awesome. It's always nice to have someone cook for you, fix your car, and force a fistful of money on you as you leave. How can I resist? Plus, it will give me a chance to see my extended family as well, which is always an adventure! (This is actually my house ---->)

No comments: