Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Better watch out, better not cry....

....better not pout I'm tellin' you why. Niki-Claus is coming to town! All you people at home should be very happy and love me greatly. I spent the whole day after class today shopping for gifts for everyone :) Happily, I'm this close to being done. So, now I'm going to quickly do my homework and watch some TV before collapsing in bed.
By the way, I saw The DaVinci Code yesterday with Felipe (I FINALLY talked him into going). It was fun to see an American movie here in Brazil--though most movies here are American; it was subtitled like any other foreign film, which was a bit distracting. However, I thought it was wonderful and very well done. Even Felipe had to admit that it was very engaging and thought-provoking---though he repeatedly whispered "This is such blasphemy" in the theater, haha. Now I want to re-read the book to see if they changed anything in the movie. I read it so long ago, I can't remember.

No comments: