Monday, September 17, 2007

Ode to Teva



These are THE BEST flip-flops I have ever owned (and I'm quite the connoisseur). The Olowahu by Teva is incredibly comfortable and very durable. It is truly a walker-friendly shoe, which can't be said of most flip-flops, or even sandals for that matter. Being a poor grad student, I walk a mile to campus and a mile back each day. I have, in just a month, reduced my feet to ugly blister and callous-laden versions of their original selves and utterly destroyed one pair of flip-flops. This shoe by Teva is really spongy so your feet don't get blisters and the straps are soft enough not to cause callouses. I'm a believer. Go buy Teva!!

1 comment:

young wife&mom said...

niki,
just noticed your comment from weeks ago..but yes that is sarah petree..hoffmaster. she lives in fairmont..met her thru the chruch and just had a baby in may.

-lorrie