Monday, July 02, 2007

Top 10


Ok, well, I've tried to avoid it for a bit but, I've been tagged by my buddy Ryan to list the "Top 10" things that most people don't know about me. So, here it goes....

1) As a kid, I had really severe ear problems and could've gone deaf had I not undergone surgery.

2) I hate cleaning kitchens...with a passion. I would MUCH rather clean a bathroom (including toilets) than do dishes; for me, rotting food is the ultimate in grossness.

3) I'm a musical freak. I am constantly humming, singing or whistling. I wake up every morning with a song stuck in my head for no apparent reason.

4) I have a talent for remembering names and numbers. If I met you once 8 years ago and you told me your name, I'll still know it (though I probably won't recognize your face). I can read a phone number once and remember it for days...not sure why.

5) I spent my childhood in rural PA; so rural, in fact, that practically all our neighbors owned farms and were Mennonite. As a result, I was brought up in the Mennonite church (complete with hair to my knees).

6) I have been tested at a 132 IQ ("gifted") but failed the test for the gifted program in WV schools in 6th grade (though I had passed in PA) because I was extremely nervous and my tester was so eccentric it actually distracted me.

7) I distinctly remember (on more than one occasion) having dreamt in color and, a few times, in Spanish though they say it is not possible.

8) I cannot give blood because I don't weigh enough.

9) I missed being in the "Top 10" of my graduating class in high school by .01 points--- damn calculus.

10) I have only ever broken one bone--- my tailbone, which is the one bone that cannot be re-aligned. Ironic, huh?
I now tag: Amber, Alison, Rose, Daniel, Erica, Alyssa, and Becky....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question...the tarot is more intuitive than anything...for me, at least. I don't charge when I read people, because I think that if one has the gift of being able to do something like that, and do it well...it's not something that one should exploit. Maybe I could read you sometime. I think it would be interesting...lol!