Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Babies and Puppies...

...who can resist them? Happily for me, I have actually had something of a life in the past few days. My family had a high school graduation party for my cousin, Kara. While there, I got to meet my new cousin/niece (my cousin Amanda's new daughter), Emmalyn. I must say, she's pretty dern cute for something that poops and cries so much. My family also welcomed the newest set of chihuahua puppies (courtesy of my cousin, Matt). Again, lots of pooping and crying but oh so adorable.



Saturday night was spent at another Roma Renegade concert with my favorite accordianist and gypsy-swinger, Gabby & Co. Not really any pooping or crying going on, but still lots of fun. Marian and I are obsessive picture-takers so, here are just a few...



...the night would not have been complete without the midnight run to Wal-Mart and the trying on of the elephant-sized ugly-pants!


...and the cheap-ass breakfast at Wafflehouse at 12:30, which is what all established musicians do after a show--- eat crappy food and look cool. And, in case you can't tell from the photos, I got a hair-cut, which I desperately needed for oh, 6 months now.

No comments: