Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hard Day's Night


The good news is that I did in fact receive a lollypop (green apple, my favorite) and several stickers (smiley faces for me and Felipe--for his support). The bad part is that I woke up this morning to discover that I cannot raise my arms or bend them very well; it feels like I did 500 push-ups in my sleep. According to the pamphlet I received about the shot, this is normal and should go away in a few days. A few days!! Right before finals week--arg. That should make typing research papers and grading rather interesting. Plus, I have to get a second shot in 4 weeks then a third one in 6 months. I fear that my chicken-dancing skills will never be the same after this trauma! Ah well, I guess I will just keep plowing through with a smile. This semester will be over in about a week and, as Willy Wonka says, "so much time and so little to do...wait, reverse that".

No comments: